The Wrap Jumpsuit by COSSAC is made with 100% Ethically Sourced Tencel. What is Tencel you may ask? Well Tencel is made by dissolving wood pulp of certain types of trees then spinning it to create a thread which is then woven to a soft cotton-like fabric, the most popular trees used to create tencel are eucalyptus and bamboo – which requires a lot less water than it does to grow cotton.
The wrap front design flatters all body shapes, and the long sleeves makes it easy to dress up or down. The trousers come to a tapered bottom and fit to a 7/8th length. The Wrap Jumpsuit is the perfect trans-seasonal wardrobe staple.
Request a size
- 100% Ethically Sourced Tencel
- Designed in London, made in Spain
- Wrap over front with a plunging neckline, tie up detail with tapered legs. Great to dress up or down this Holiday season.
Will it fit me?
Model wears: size medium -This article is true to size
Model height: 5ft 9
Info & Garment Care
- Wash me with care, I am carefully made using the best eco-fabrics.
- I don’t like being too hot so 30 degrees or cooler is best for me.
- I’m not a fan of the tumble dryer so please hang me to dry.
- Put me with like colours so that nothing will transfer.
Love and care for me and I will last and last!
Designed in London, made in Europe
Cossac promotes the minimalistic concept of Capsule Wardrobes.
Each quality garment is intended to be trans-seasonal, to minimise waste.
Cossac an ECO-HOT label, uses a selection of contemporary threads and redefined basics with a sass edge. All whilst supporting the brands mission to create fashion with aesthetics and ethics.