Black Tie Front Trousers
These Black Tie Front Trousers by COSSAC are made with 100% Ethically Sourced Woven Tencel. What is tencel you may ask? Well Tencel is made by dissolving wood pulp of certain types of trees then spinning it to create a thread which is then woven to a soft cotton-like fabric, the most popular trees used to create tencel are eucalyptus and bamboo – which requires a lot less water than it does to grow cotton.
The high waist design with an elasticated back and a tie front make these probably some of the most comfortable trousers you will ever wear! They taper towards the bottom of the trousers and come to a 7/8th length. The perfect pair of trousers from spring right through to autumn, pair with a white shirt for a more formal look.
Request a size
- 100% Ethically Sourced Woven Tencel
- Designed in London, made in Spain
- Tie detail tapered leg trousers to a 7/8th length. Perfect workwear or to wear with your favourite Fair Fashion Jumper.
Will it fit me?
Model wears: size medium -This article is true to size
Model height: 5ft 9
Info & Garment Care
- Wash me with care, I am carefully made using the best eco-fabrics.
- I don’t like being too hot so 30 degrees or cooler is best for me.
- I’m not a fan of the tumble dryer so please hang me to dry.
- Put me with like colours so that nothing will transfer.
Love and care for me and I will last and last!
Designed in London, made in Europe
Cossac promotes the minimalistic concept of Capsule Wardrobes.
Each quality garment is intended to be trans-seasonal, to minimise waste.
Cossac an ECO-HOT label, uses a selection of contemporary threads and redefined basics with a sass edge. All whilst supporting the brands mission to create fashion with aesthetics and ethics.