Husky Grey Wrap Coat
The Tallulah Coat by Langer Chen is made with 100% Australian Virgin Eco Wool – a wool which is from sheep in very few herds in Australia which meet the strict guidelines to be called ‘eco wool’. No synthetic inputs are used on the livestock – no pesticides, dips, drenches or antibiotic treatments are used. The wool is only treated with hot water and mild detergent, to create the best wool possible without damaging the earth.
The Tallulah Coat has a tie waist to flatter every figure, and a button detail to wear in a variety of ways – either with the large collar open or buttoned right up to the top to keep you warm when its extra chilly.
The perfect coat to wear from Autumn to Spring.
Request a size
- 100% Australian Virgin Eco Wool
- Designed in Munich, made in Langer Chen’s GOT’s certified factory in Jiaxing, China.
Will it fit me?
Model wears: size small – true to size
Model height: 5ft 9
Info & Garment Care
- Wash me with care and infrequently, I am carefully made using the best eco-fabrics.
- Handwash me cold or use the wool setting on your machine.
- I’m not a fan of the tumble dryer so please hang me to dry.
- Put me with like colours so that nothing will transfer.
Love and care for me and I will last and last!
Langer Chen's Story
Langer Chen have been producing eco fashion since 2009
Pioneers of fair trade manufacturing and employment practices.
Langer chen cares about the environment, their staff and loves what they do.
They are trying to do all that they can to use earths resources as wisely as possible.