The Jackson Slide by Starch Slides is made of upcycled Men’s button-up shirts and vegan leather with an eco-rubber sole.
Who said up-cycling isn’t fashionable?! These Slides have created a whole new lease of life from a once loved Man’s shirt, easy to slide on with Jeans, or why not dress up a summer dress. The perfect wardrobe staple from spring to autumn!
Request a size
- Made of upcycled Men’s button-up shirts and vegan leather with an eco-rubber sole
- Designed in Brooklyn, New York, made in a small fair Women’s factory in China
Will it fit me?
Info & Garment Care
- I’m not a big fan of water, you can use Scotch Guard to protect me.
- A damp cloth or old toothbrush will keep me looking clean.
- Keep me in good shape by keeping me dry.
Love and care for me and I will last and last!
Starch Slide's Story
Designed in Brooklyn, New York, made in a small women’s factory in china.
Starch slides gives a new lease of life to unwanted men’s button-up shirts.
Seeing the sheer amount of textile waste lining the trashcans in new york is where the idea came from to create one-of-a-kind slides.
Starch Slides are the perfect footwear for style and sustainability, wear them to work or dress them down with a jeans and tee combo.